Do you feel tired, stressed, and lethargic? Are you searching for the perfect way to lose extra stored fat in your body? If you are tired of using all techniques for getting the best health benefits, you can try different yoga poses. This short article will try to look into common yoga poses that you can quickly try at home. Therefore, instead of wasting thousands of dollars on visiting the gym every day, why not try to include different advanced yoga poses in your everyday life? In this article, we will explain different yoga poses with names. So, let’s get the fittest body by following all these yoga asanas:
Top 5 Yoga poses with names.
yoga poses with names: Tadasana
Let’s begin our yoga pose by following Tadasana, which is also called the Palm tree posture. The technique of Tadasana includes standing with joined heels and raising your arm. You can try to fold your hands or even leave it open.
Your palm should be upward and keep looking in front. Breathe in and raise your heels. Keep all your weights on your toes. Pull your body upward and sometimes also move downwards. Repeat it ten to fifteen times.
Following are the significant benefits of performing Tadasana every day:
- It will strengthen your leg muscles.
- If kids perform this typical yoga pose, it will help increase their height.
- It will help you in getting rid of leg pain.
Bhujangasana is also called the cobra pose. This sarpa asana is relatively easy to perform, and it will also help you get a flexible body. While performing this exercise, your body will look like a snake. To begin this exercise, lie straight on the ground with your stomach towards the bottom. Keep your hands close to your shoulder. Raise your chest slowly and get your arms straight. It would be best if you also stretch your legs. Try to take the toes in and hang your head behind. Come back to your initial position and then repeat this exercise three to five times. Following are the significant benefits you will receive if you perform this exercise regularly:
- You will have a flexible spine, and it will also broaden your chest region.
- You will have a more active neck, shoulder, and head.
- Bhungasana will also improve blood circulation in your body.
- The asana also gives power as well as flexibility to your upper body.
- People who are obese must try this pose to get rid of excess fat deposition.
- You will get rid of liver fat if you perform this asana regularly.
- The asana also improves digestive health.
yoga poses with names: Salabhasana
This exercise is one of the most beneficial and common yoga poses. You can begin Salabhasana by lying down on the ground. Your belly should face the ground, and your hands should be beside your body. Try to raise the lower portion of your waist while keeping your legs straight. Try to stay in this position for a few minutes. Put your hands beneath your stomach and raise your feet as much as you can. The front part of your waist should touch the ground. Let’s look at the significant reasons why you should perform this yoga pose:
This is the most advanced yoga poses that improve the blood circulation in your body.
- Your spine and waist will become flexible by performing this asana regularly.
- The exercise is beneficial for the improvement of shoulder strength.
- You will get rid of different stomach diseases like acidity and indigestion if you perform the exercise regularly.
- It will also improve your memory power by this exercise.
- You will also be able to get rid of all kinds of urinary problems.
Dhanur asana means yoga poses like a bow. You can begin this yoga pose by lying on the ground and your belly facing towards the ground. Initially, this yoga pose may seem too harsh, but within a few days of practice, you will be able to do this exercise quickly. After lying on the ground:
- Bend your knee backward.
- Hold your feet using your hands under the ankles.
- Have a deep breath, and slowly raise your chest as tall as possible.
Try to stretch your feet so that your body can take the shape of the bow. Stay in the position for as long as you can. Breathe out and return to the original position. Repeat this asana at least three to four times. Significant benefits if Dhanur asana includes:
It will make your spine flexible, and it will also reduce stiffness.
You will also get rid of obesity if you perform this exercise regularly.
The asana can also help people who face the problem of constipation and stomach pain.
It will also strengthen your arm and leg muscles.
The asana will also improve your lung power.
Dhanur asana will also help you get rid of urinary diseases.
yoga poses with names: Hal asana
Hal asana is one of the most complicated yoga asanas. But it offers innumerable benefits. To begin the exercise, lie straight on the yoga mad. Your stomach should face the ceiling. Keep the palms along the body and put them directly on the ground. Try to lift the lower part of your body and try to touch the floor behind your hand with your toes. Stay in this position for at least ten to fifteen seconds. Return to the initial position and relax.
Following are the significant benefits offered by Hal Asana:
Performing this yoga asana regularly will strengthen your neck muscles.
- If you are obese, you must try to include this exercise in your everyday regime to help you get rid of excess fat and weight.
- The exercise will also strengthen your backbone.
- This exercise also improves blood circulation.
All these yoga poses with names can be easily performed at home, and you don’t need a personal trainer to understand these yoga poses. Try to complete all these exercises at regular intervals. Yoga has innumerable health benefits if performed correctly. Let us know which one of these yoga poses was tough and which ones were easy. We hope you get happiness and good health by performing all these yoga poses.