Known as impotence,cure erectile dysfunction or ED refers to the inability of the male to have an erection which makes it difficult for anyone to penetrate during sex. Another symptom of this health disorder is that the good emergence for sexual activity is not long enough. ED is a problem that can significantly impact the sexual life of a man and his partner. As a result, their social life is hampered.
Other treatments to cure erectile dysfunction
There are you can get different types of options to cure erectile dysfunction completely, such as medication, various types of surgeries, injections, or vacuum devices:
The doctor often prescribes oral medicine or pills such as Cenforce 100,
Many men occasionally admit to erectile dysfunction in this fast-paced world, especially when suffering from stress, anxiety, or depression. If it happens again and again, it can indicate various mental problems. So it is essential to discuss with the doctor.
For increased blood flow to the penis, you can get a proper erection during sex. If blood flow is low, erection is a problem, and ED Like medicine alos Tadalafil, Vidalista 20, to treat ED.
affect you. Factors behind erectile dysfunction include improper blood flow to the penis, nerve damage, and emotional problems.
CAUSES OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
Previously, Erectile dysfunction was common in older people because it was an age-related problem but may occur at any age. Here are the causes of ED include:
- High blood pressure
- High blood sugar or Diabetes
- Atherosclerosis or hardening of the arteries)
- excessive use of tobacco
- Taking the prescription medicines for other health disorders
- Tiredness or exhaustion
- Brain problem
- damage in Spinal cord
- Low testosterone level
- Multiple sclerosis
- Radiation therapy for different types of cancer
- Stroke or cerebral attack
- surgery in prostate or bladder
Erectile dysfunction is a common problem, it can also indicate a major problem. It is an uncomfortable problem that can end your social status. So if you think you have erectile dysfunction then consult a doctor. The doctor can continue your treatment by finding the exact cause of your ED.
There are several psychological causes of ED that are mentioned below.
- A bad experience or anxiety can make you nervous during sex, leading you to erectile dysfunction, which can turn into a worse problem if not treated properly.
- Feeling stressed or depressed due to other factors can lead you to ED, including workplace or family problems.
- Depression or being overwhelmed can also lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Over self-consciousness about your body weight or performance
- You are thinking about your partner feeling that if he or she is reacting negatively during sex.
DIAGNOSIS FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
If the doctor can diagnose the proper cause of erectile dysfunction, he can prescribe the best treatment.
When diagnosing symptoms, the doctor may ask you questions about your overall health, such as whether you have a heart problem, how much blood pressure you have, or how your sex life is, all of which are essential for Erectile Dysfunction. They can also send blood to the test lab.
Some of the blood tests which are vital for assessing erectile dysfunction are:
- Ultrasound: It is important blood test that can examine the problem in blood vessels of the penis and also test the proper blood flow.
- Nocturnal penile tumescence or NPT: This test helps you evaluate the quality of erections during sex.
- The injection test: This test can be done to identify which medication is injected into your penis for stimulating your erection. so the doctor can identify how long your erection may last
- Urine tests: this test helps you check if you have Diabetes or any underlying health problem.
TREATMENTS FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
Some proper treatments for ED will depend on the cause:
Heart and vascular health
The ED symptom may be linked to other problems in the body, so physicians may often recommend improving the patient’s overall health, including the heart and circulatory system. For this they can advise you to increase the amount of exercise, they can also tell you how to eat well, and take adequate amounts of vitamins and minerals. These shots can help you improve your overall well-being. Your doctor may recommend reducing your use of drugs, tobacco, or alcohol. Doctors may also recommend weight loss.
To reduce the effects of stress, depression, or anxiety on ED, doctors recommend following specific mental health procedures. In this case, you can seek the help of a mental health professional, which can be very effective in treating erectile dysfunction.
- Testosterone Therapy is effective for ED because lower testosterone level is another symptom of this problem. In this case, the doctor tells them for blood tests to examine the low testosterone)
- Penile Injections such as ICI, intracavernosal Alprostadil)
- Different types of Intraurethral medication like IU, Alprostadil
- Vacuum Erection Devices
- Penile Implants
- Surgery for bypassing the damaged penile artery for those people who have a history of severe pelvic trauma. This procedure is perfect for younger men, not for older men having hardened arteries.
Most men can find relief by getting a combination of the treatments. Only doctors can decide the fastest and best method for erectile dysfunction.
I am an Ambitious girl with a special interest in writing and sharing my knowledge. I love to hangout with nature and learn from it. My words will display the power of nature to the best as I love to write about the environment.