We all know that it is very much important to remain fit and healthy. For that, we need to maintain a proper diet and an active lifestyle. Exercise is good for health but how much good it is? This is the answer we need to find out. Irrespective of your sex, age and other physical abilities, exercise is a must. You must have seen those advertisements where they offer you dietary pills and promises a huge weight loss without any diet and exercise. There are no such magic pills that can do wonders without any effort. If you are looking for ways to get fit without any kind of crash diet or workouts, then you can get fit with Dr. Derek Alessi, who is a certified fitness trainer and is popular for his one-year fitness program. His plans are very much easy to follow because he makes the plan according to the needs of the clients. You don’t have to starve yourself or spend hours in the gym. If you need more convincing reasons to start a new exercise regimen, then you should read this article. We will now take a look at some of the top reasons for performing daily exercise.
- Exercise helps in reducing weight– Obesity, one of the leading global issues, requires daily exercise and a good diet plan. Exercise can help you to burn more calories. Intense and hardcore workouts can burn more calories. You don’t need to take gym memberships for controlling your weight. But you can get up early in the morning and keep 30 minutes for some rigorous physical activity. Even if you are joining a gym, make sure that you stick to one exercise regimen. Dr. Derek says that no fitness programs will work out until and unless you can follow it by soul and heart. Reducing weight is very important to stay away from some of the life-threatening diseases like diabetes, obesity and other related problems.
- Helps in boosting energy– Daily exercise can help you to build up your strength and also boosts up your metabolism and energy. Exercise is very much effective for your heart because it supplies nutrients and oxygen to the tissues and makes your cardiovascular system work in an efficient manner. With the improvement in your body system, you will be able to carry out your daily chores without getting tired.
- Helps in managing blood sugar levels– Regular workout can help you reduce the sugar level in your body thus allowing insulin to work in a better manner. Daily workouts can reduce the risks associated with type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome. You can get fit with Dr. Alessi fitness program because his programs are customized and are made according to the needs of the individual.
- Improves your mood– Regular exercise can lift up your mood. This is because when you perform physical activities, your body releases some of the chemicals which tend to improve your body and mind. For example, if you feel stressed out or depressed because of tough working hours, exercise can help you to improve mood.
Tips to manage your weight:
Now that you have an idea regarding the benefits of daily exercise, below mentioned are small tips that you can incorporate in your life to lose weight and prevent other diseases.
- Healthy diet– One of the best tips is to change your diet in such a manner that you get into the process of eating healthy foods on a regular basis. It is actually 70% diet and 30% workout.
- Reducing carbs– Lean protein helps in muscle building and helps you to stay full for a very long time. Reducing the carb intake can help you to reduce weight in a short period of time. Carbohydrates actually allow you to store a lot of water and therefore once you reduce its consumption, you will start losing weight.
- Drink water –This is one of the most important tips that you should do. Drink at least 3-4 liter of water every day along with diet and exercise. Water helps in flushing out all the toxins from your body and boosts up your metabolism.
Dr. Derek’s fitness regime
So if you want to stay healthy and if you are convinced that regular exercise can do to your body, then you should get fit with Dr. Derek Alessi, who is a famous nutritionist and a physical trainer. He has worked with many patients to improve their health and overall fitness. He is known for his personalized plan. He has obtained a master degree in Nutrition and has earned the honor of Doctorate after completing his PHD in health and physical studies. His fitness program includes skeletal and muscular assessment which helps in making an exercise regimen to get positive results without any kind of injury. One of the greatest advantages of Alessi’s fitness regime is that the personalized plan is made keeping in mind your body abilities, foods which you like to eat, body type and other things. His plans are very easy to follow. Dr. Derek offers pain management to his patients with no medications at all. So if you wish to invest money for your health, you should make an appointment with Dr. Derek Alessi.