As we know, we are made of the food we eat and it is very important to understand what kind of food will help in attaining certain kind of health benefit. But before that, you need to understand your lifestyle better as it will help you add or eliminate certain things. Let us be very specific to fertility health and not general health as this article will give you a clear understanding of the food items which you need to have in order to maintain and improve your fertility health. All these food items below are suggested by fertility experts and fertility nutritionists from the best IVF treatment in Mumbai:
- Bananas – Bananas are also called superfoods. They are rich in fiber and has a lot of nutrients. Bananas can be eaten at any point in time of the day. The best time to have bananas is in the afternoon or in the evening along with a glass of milk will help you get the necessary energy.
- Pumpkin seeds contain a lot of omega-3 fatty acids which can boost your fertility. The iron content in pumpkin seeds can give you a lot of natural boosts and can act as the natural viagra. Pumpkin seeds are a great source of iron for women as well. You needn’t go in search of pumpkin seeds as there are many companies who pack and sell them.
- Another veggie to the list is spinach. These raw leafy plants have a lot of vitamins and iron in it. The specialty of spinach is that it helps your body absorb these minerals very easily. Cooking spinach in a cast iron pan can increase the iron levels in the food.
- Citrus fruits like orange, grape, and lemon can give you the necessary vitamin C which is very important for fertility health. Vitamin C increases the level of progesterone in our body and thus boosts fertility.
- If you are someone with sinus, then we recommend you take kiwi fruits instead of citrus as they contain 100% vitamin C and are better any day. Kiwi’s skin contains a magical potion which has 3 times many antioxidants than the fruit’s pulp itself.
- Fertility boosting food item list becomes incomplete with dairy products. Milk, cheese, and yogurt are a great source of protein but take these in limited quantities as they contain a lot of cholesterol as well.
- Chia seeds are something you can add to your list for omega 3 rich fatty acid food. You can mix chia seeds to your diary or even drink with water.
- A quarter cup of walnut is going to give you 113% of the daily required omega 3 fatty acids.
With all these above foods you can improve your fertility health in such a way that you don’t have to visit for any IVF treatment in Pune or any other city you belong to.