Juicing is a great way to include more healthy nutrients in your diet. You can find more nutrients in one glass of juice than what you can get from eating several fruit. But what is the best way to obtain healthy and nutritious juice that is full of healthy enzymes, vitamins and minerals?
The truth is that different types of fruit and vegetables require different types of juicers. They work in different ways to extract the best juice. Choosing the right juicer will affect the quality of your juice.
What are the different types of juicers and how do they work?
Mainly there are three types of juicers:
- Centrifugal juicers: These juicers spin the juice out of vegetables and fruit. They are best for apples and oranges.
- Masticating juicers: These are probably the best juicers to prepare juice from fruit and vegetables. They squeeze the juice out of different vegetables and fruit. They are perfect for all kinds of vegetables and fruit but are especially perfect for beets and carrots and all other fruit and vegetables that have low liquid content.
Some masticating juicers have double gears to crush the fruit and vegetables to the maximum. They are slow juicers and thus preventing the heat buildup which can oxidize your juice and make it less healthy. They are efficient juicers that extract the maximum amount of juice with the least amount of waste.
- Wheatgrass juicers: They press the juice out. These are perfectly suitable for herbs and leafy greens.
Looking at the different kinds, we think that masticating juicers are the best juicers. Finding the best masticating juicers, will help you prepare the best juice.
Why are masticating juicers the best juicers?
- Masticating juicers are highly versatile: Masticating juicers will help you prepare the best kind of juice from different fruit and vegetables regardless of their liquid content. They will squeeze different fruit and vegetables to prepare a generous amount of juice.
- Masticating juicers are slow juicers: Slow juicing means that the vegetables and fruit are crushed and not shredded. This minimizes the waste and ensures that you have only a glass of pure juice. The crushing motion makes the pulp very dry so that you don’t end up with pulp in your juice. The pulp is usually ejected away from your juice as the slow juicing motion is great for extracting all the juice till the last drop.
- Masticating juicers are easy to clean: Masticating juicers are very easy to clean because the pulp is squeezed several times in order to produce the greatest amount of juice. This means that the pulp will be very dry and will be ejected away from your juice. This makes masticating juicers very easy to clean and wash.
- Your juice will stay fresh for a long time: Masticating juicers are very slow and this means that there will be no heat buildup. The heat is the main reason why juice doesn’t stay healthy and oxidizes very fast. When you use a masticating juicer, your juice will stay fresh for a long time and you can have fresh juice anytime of the day. With other kinds of juicers, your juice will oxidize and will have to prepare juice several times a day.
So if you are trying to include more juice into your diet, you should be able to buy the best juicer. Masticating juicers are probably your best bet because they are suitable for different kinds of fruit and vegetables. They can even work on leafy greens without shredding them. They help you to keep your juice fresh for a long time and thus saving your time and money.
Incoming search terms:
- how does a juicing machine work