Come what may, you never want to gain some fats on your tummy telling a story of your unhealthy lifestyle. Did you know it not only embarrasses you and block you from wearing your favourite styles but can even lead to serious health issues like cardiovascular diseases in your body? So, one thing is for sure – belly fats are never invited and, therefore, practically, shouldn’t stay as well to reduce your belly fat.
However, this is better said than done! These fats require more effort than just silent prayers to bid them adieu. And one of the best ways to get rid of these is practising the proper exercise for reducing belly fat. Of course, there are some more changes in your lifestyle and fitness regime to follow. To know more about it, keep reading.
- Intake of more soluble fibre – Soluble fibre is basically that component turned into gel while getting digested. So, they absorb water and slow down the food as it passes through your digestive system. This is the reason you feel fuller after having them and naturally eat less. If we believe the experts, the regular intake of the soluble fibre reduces belly fat by 7.5%. Some of the food items included in this category are flax seeds, avocado, legumes, sprouts and blackberries.
- Avoid food containing Trans fats –Trans fats are made by pumping hydrogen into unsaturated fats. These, you’ll often find in packed food, margarine and even palm oil. Researchers believe that you can gain a lot more belly fat rapidly by taking these Trans fats as compared to other food items. So, you know how much you should avoid these to kill the fats around your tummy.
- Exercise regularly – You can deal with belly fat incredibly faster if you work out regularly. There are many workout activities and even tried and tested exercise to reduce belly fat. But these require you to follow them consistently and with complete dedication. For example, there are planks, push-ups, crunches, cycling, walking, running and more such vigorous workouts that you can do and get rid of these fats along with having a toned body.
- Include a high protein diet – proteins effectively increase the production of PYY, which is a hormone that reduces your cravings for food and even appetite. But, apart from this, these also provide the required nutrients in your body which keeps you healthy and fit. So, by intaking protein-rich food items like fish, eggs, chicken, whey protein and beans, you automatically reduce the fats in your body by remaining fitter.
- Avoid consuming excessive sugar or fructose – Most of the ready to eat desserts, sweets and aerated drinks contain incredibly high levels of sugar and fructose. If these enter your body, they form the fats that mostly find their place around your belly. If you want your vigorous exercise to reduce belly fat to be effective, avoid consuming these sugary items in large quantities. You can instead replace these with jaggery or honey.
Belly fats steal the charm of your personality and even make you feel lazy and tired sometimes. So if you want to get rid of it, stop reading, start working and follow the tips above now! You can thank us later!
I am an Ambitious girl with a special interest in writing and sharing my knowledge. I love to hangout with nature and learn from it. My words will display the power of nature to the best as I love to write about the environment.