The deadly consequences of smoking are not unknown to anyone. The government of most of the countries has taken the versatile initiative in alerting and spreading awareness amongst people about its injurious and life stacking effects. However, in spite of all these efforts there are millions of people for whom it is not only hard to resist smoking but even most of the quit smoking techniques tend to fall in vain. It is true indeed that counseling, nicotine consumption, pills, and patches are wide ranges of options for smokers looking for a way to quit. But if you are one of those who have tried it all still finds the urges of smoking irresistibly strong and impounding maybe you need something more radical, off the beat and in depth to affect the psychological self within you and convince your mind to quit smoking.
However, for those who have left no stone unturned in their effort of quitting smoking, it is time that you take into consideration one of the trusted therapies used to heal and cure various health and mental issues for ages, that is hypnotherapy. Quit smoking hypnotherapy has emerged as a powerful form of smoking cessation technique and has been proved to be highly effective for many smokers.
How it Works:
Quit smoking hypnotherapy is a particular method where the patient is purposefully put to a trance like mental state comparable to being asleep, however, the patient is seamlessly aware of whatever happens around them. But the advantageous edge here is that the therapists use to help the patient quit smoking by controlling the mind of the patient and influence them positively with extremely optimistic thoughts and vibes.
The suggestions and therapeutic messages to heal the mind of the patient offered to the patient affect the subconscious mind of the smoker. While the patient, in particular, remains unaware of the influences, but these messages which remain on the fringes and a deep core of his subconscious brain helps him further ahead to make conscious choices over smoking.
Scientifically speaking, the hypnotic messages conveyed to the patient influence the grey cells of the brain which directly helps to make conscious decisions. The goal and deep lying purpose of quit smoking hypno therapy are to instill a deep-rooted belief, a conscious sense of distancing oneself from the bad habit of smoking. Once the person is brought out of the hypnotic effect, even then the messages tend to remain stored within the brain and act like an automatic controller of triggering thoughts for smoking from within. Thus, it is obvious that the entire hypnotic sessions revolve around deep seating the common messages against smoking within the patient’s mind, which includes,
- The poisonous effect of smoking
- The primary goal of every soul is to live their life
- The aim of every soul is to protect the body to an utmost extent from negative external impacts.
In Depth Benefits of Quit Smoking Hypnotherapy:
- Addiction for smoking is strictly a mental and psychological condition which often fails to be rectified through external and physical influences like that of pills, nicotine, etc. Whereas quit smoking hypnotherapy directly takes control over one’s subconscious brain which pushes one against uncontrolled addiction, there remain higher chances of recovery from extensive addiction.
- This is a complete mind therapy where you do not need to take any medical pills. Therefore, you are also safe and protected from the general side effects of pills.
- While consultation sessions and rehabilitation programs might take days to months for recovery, which is again not guaranteed, quit smoking hypnotherapy provides an immediate relief and you are able to spot results quite immediately.