According to lots of researches conducted by Harvard University, chronic pain is one of the most popular diseases in the world. Consequently, it also negatively affects more people than all other diseases. Despite of not leading to the death like combination of cancer, blood pressure, heart diseases, it still causes many dangerous problems relating to the health of whole body.
Additionally, even though chronic pain is the today’s epidemic, it seems like doctor do not still find the best drug that can produce the long-term success in treating this disease. Besides, drug treating chronic pain often including morphine, aspirin ... have many awful side effects to our health. That’s why the article want to show you some information (supported by science) relating to the question “what is the best way to treat chronic pain”. There are literally a wide range of home remedies for chronic pain that its ingredients come from nature surroundings us.
Note that with home remedies below, you should follow the combination of exercise routine, diet changes and physical therapy.
- 1 & 2: Ginger& Holy Basil – Indianapolis recently publish the survey of 100 patients using the mixing of holy basil and ginger to end chronic pain. Almost all patients express their satisfaction about its highly effective result. The combination of holy basil and ginger is proved to have a kind of trinity that is similar to that one of Ayurveda medicine. Therefore, it contains properties that have function of anti-inflammatory and reducing the risk of chronic pain.
- Turmeric - Turmeric is one of the oldest cultivated plant that is used like a home remedy to treat arrange of diseases since the ancient time such as gout, erasing blemish and prone-acne skin, autoimmune or arthritis. Like the combination of holy brasil and ginger, turmeric is also known as a natural ingredient rich in anti-inflammatory. Then, no sooner do you suffer the pain caused by the chronic pain than you should use turmeric immediately to overcome it. Do you know turmeric is one of the best beautified substances that many people treasure? Then click here to discover How To Get Rid of Blemishes
- Vitamin D - It is a kind of vital vitamin that is believed to successful treat chronic pain. A research conducted in 2009 also highlighted that patients lack of vitamin D have to suffer pain two times more than patients who have adequate intake of vitamin D. Therefore, you can realize how much inverse the relationship between vitamin D and relieving pain is. Additionally, not only do chronic pain ward off by supplementing proper amount of vitamin D but you can also use vitamin D to make your skin more smooth and glow.
- Devil’s Claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) – The home remedy having a name seems like a bad lucky. However, ignore it and enjoy the wonderful result in treating chronic pain that devil’s claw yield for patients. People who suffering chronic pain like to use this ingredients due to its anti-inflammatory properties. As mentioned above, anti-inflammatory properties can give you a hand to help get rid off various health conditions such as liver problems or heart burn and other pain from headaches, arthritis … Among them is chronic pain.
- Birch Leaf (Betula Lenta) – Being one of the most effective pain-reliever, birch leaf contains a wide range of vital chemical substances such as methyl salicylate ( a kind of salicylic acid found in aspirin), anti-spasmodic properties, astringent, diuretic, analgesic and detoxifying. With all these valuable minerals and vitamins, birch leaf serve wonder as the quickest home remedy on how to get rid off chronic pain and other problems like lupus, wrinkles (skin diseases), endocrine disorders plus enhance circulation.
- Wintergreen Essential Oil – Wintergreen Essential Oil is reckoned as one of the most effective pain relievers thanks to its content of high amount of methyl salicylate (similar to aspirin) up to 99%. If you often have to experience the bad affect of chronic pain, you should use wintergreen essential oil regularly to end it with the long-term success.
- Peppermint – By using peppermint regularly, some kind of chronic pain relating to muscle and toothache can be reduced dramatically. Besides, other discomfort feelings such as irritations or bloating/gas also are filtered out if you can supplement your body an adequate amount of peppermint.
- Cranberry Juice – Because of ability of killing bad bacteria and transforming them into antibiotics, cranberry works to prevent pathogen (also known as H.pylori) to successfully treat ulcer and reduce chronic pain.
About the Author:
This article is written by Ashley Bennet, a co-owner of AuthorityRemedies. She has worked and trained in the field of Nutrition and Health for over 3 years, consistently providing people with useful information about nutrition as well as helping them with their common health problems.